Holiday Cottages & Self-Catering Accommodation In Padstow
[ holiday cottages ] [ hotels ] [ b & b ] [ camping & caravanning ]
- The Beach House Company
- The Beach House Company specialises in high end, luxury holiday homes situated on or near the beach, with properties across Cornwall and Devon.
- Cobble House
- Cobble House is a delightful period cottage in the old part of Padstow. It is tucked
away on a small courtyard just yards from the harbour. It has three bedrooms, sleeping six people, and
has the added benefit of an allocated parking space.
- Duke House Apartments
- Duke House is situated in the old part of the harbour town of Padstow. There are three
luxury holiday apartments that have been sympathetically refurbished so as to preserve the character
and style of the building. The owners have appointed a high specification of fixtures and fittings throughout.
Each apartment has its own private sun terrace with dining table and chairs - perfect for alfresco dining.
Each apartment has its own unique benefits from views of the estuary to private hot tub to exposed Cornish
- Pols Piece
- A range of holiday apartments situated near Padstow that are are set in their own grounds
and which enjoy panoramic sea views. The apartments are a short walk from the natural swimming pool
and Trevone's sandy beach.
- Barnacles is a cosy 3-bedroom bungalow just outside the village of St. Merryn, 4 miles away from
Padstow on the North Cornwall coast. Barnacles sleeps 5 to 6 people with 2 double bedrooms, a single
room and a Z-Bed for a little one or extra guest.
- Ellerys is a 400 year old, Grade II Listed fisherman's cottage set on the harbour's
edge, with a terraced garden rising up the hillside behind. Ellerys is ideal for family seaside holidays
in the summer and, out of season, for couples or small parties who want to explore Cornwall’s heritage,
gardens and coastline, or take advantage of the many nearby golf courses, top quality restaurants, etc
- Pebbles is ideally situated minutes from the Camel Trail, Padstow's harbour, restaurants
and shops. It is a charming immaculately presented cottage style, two bedroom property for four people,
which has been recently totally refurbished with all new furniture and appliances.
- Fuchsia Cottage is ideally situated minutes from The Camel Trail, Padstow’s harbour,
restaurants, shops and inns. In excellent order through out, it is a charming cottage style two bedroom
property for four people, and has been awarded 3 Stars from The English Tourism Council
- This letting agency specialises in personally inspected,quality,
self-catering accommodation in Padstow and the beautiful bays surrounding
Golf and Country Club
- Self-catering luxury flats, bungalows, chalets and dormy suites
each tastefully furnished and decorated. Suitable for either the
real golfing enthusiasts or for others who wish to play golf on
occasions and enjoy the other amenities that are available in, or
close to the complex
- Several properties in Padstow and Trevone open all the year round
- Cornish Horizons
- Cornish Horizons offer a selection of coastal and rural self catering holiday cottages,
houses, bungalows and apartments.